You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen it, and now YOU can have it! Fort McMurray’s Pop-Up Wedding Day has arrived! Pop-up weddings are complete wedding ceremonies, but on an intimate, smaller scale! If you’re wanting all the beauty and details that go into an elegant and affordable wedding ceremony without the large guest list and months spent planning this is for you! Tell us your guest count, get your wedding attire and marriage licence, and show up! Perfect for couples planning a wedding or renewing their vows!
For an all-inclusive price, we set up one beautifully styled ceremony where we host a number of ceremonies throughout the day. Each ceremony includes cost of the venue, ceremony decor, officiant and professional photographer. Your intimate 90 minute ceremony is exclusive to you and your guests.
A pop-up wedding is the best of both worlds, a celebration of the two of you with none of the wedding planning stress involved!
Please note that social distancing requirements will be adhered to with guest ceremony seating 6 feet apart.
Standard Package – $2995.00+GST
Your Pop-Up Wedding includes:
- Unique Venue
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom Boutonniere
- Signing Table and Chair
- Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Professional Photographer – Kayla May Photography
- 40 retouched high resolution images with a custom USB holder provided by the photographer
- Sophisticated and elegant ceremony décor
- Guest chairs for the ceremony
- On site event coordinator
- Up to 24 guests!
What the Couple is responsible for:
- All legal documents for the province of Alberta (marriage licence provided to the officiant a minimum of 2 days in advance)
- What your going to wear – casual or elegant, you decide!
- Who you’re going to invite (up to 24 guests)
- Any additional florals (optional)
- Favours for your guests (optional)
- Relax and enjoy your day!
Step 1- Pick your pop-up wedding date and time and complete the inquiry form below
Step 2 – One of our coordinators will reach out to review your submission and verify a few details
Step 3 – You will receive an agreement as well as an invoice for deposit. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon receipt to hold the date and time slot requested and the remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your big day.
Step 4 – It’s time to invite your guests, decide what you will wear and pick up your marriage license
Step 5 – Your big day has arrived! You and your guests will be personally greeted upon arrival, no more than 15 minutes prior to the ceremony. Once the guests are seated, your unique and private ceremony will begin.
- Exchange of vows
- Exchange of rings
- Presentation of the couple
- Signing of your documents at the signing table provided
Immediately following the ceremony, you and your guests will enjoy some time to celebrate while you get your photographs completed by a professional photographer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• When is the next pop up wedding? Check the form below for dates available.
• Do I need to pay a deposit? – A 50% deposit is required to reserve your timeslot. Due to the limited nature of our event, deposits are non-refundable. Timeslots are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Complete the form below to request your preferred date and time slot.
• How many guests can I bring? – You can invite up to 24 guests.
• How do I register for a timeslot? – To register for our upcoming pop up wedding, complete the form below.
• How long is the Ceremony? – The ceremony itself is 20 minutes. From start to finish your micro-wedding will last 90 minutes. We ask that you arrive dressed and ready to go in order to ensure you make the most of your ceremony. Punctuality ensures that you are being respectful to other couples who have time booked before or after you.
• Where do I get ready? – We kindly ask that you arrive dressed and ready to go in order to ensure you make the most of your ceremony.
• What do I need to bring? – You will need to arrive promptly and dressed for your ceremony with your rings and valid marriage license that is in good condition (License must not be folded). If, for any reason, this is forgotten on the day, we will not be able to carry out a legally binding marriage. Unfortunately, no refund will be given if you forget to register or bring the license with you on the day. Other than that, bring your fashion flare, wedding rings/other ceremony elements, smiles and of course each other!
• What can I not bring? – Confetti of any sort, wedding party/flower girl petals, alcohol, food, glass containers are not permitted.
• Can I change anything or add anything to the ceremony? – We have carefully curated the ceremonies to suit the trends and needs of many couples, but we understand that everyone is unique. If there is a small element that you would like to add to your wedding ceremony, we would be happy to discuss that. Remember, we want this day to be as stress-free as possible for you!
• Can we still have a reception? – Of course you can. In fact, it’s a lovely idea to have the wedding just with your family and closest friends and then head somewhere like a restaurant for a celebratory lunch or dinner with additional friends and coworkers or go all out and rent space for a big party.
The main advantage is that it’s stress free and budget accessible. It’s about creating a beautiful foundation and letting couples build on that.
• What else do I need to get for our pop up wedding? – You’ll need to secure your marriage license before the big day. You can get your license anytime up to a month before your wedding date.The registry agent issues a two-part document. The top part is a Registration of Marriage and the bottom part is the Marriage Licence.The full document (Registration of Marriage and Marriage Licence) must be given to our marriage officiant prior to the ceremony.Your officiant will walk you through the process when they speak with you to personalize your ceremony.
• Can I have a wedding party at the ceremony? – You can definitely have a wedding party! We can help walk you through getting them organized and anything you need to know. We’ll make sure there’s enough room at the front for them to stand with you. Coordinating bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres are available to add to your package.
• What if it rains? – Ceremonies will proceed rain or shine.
Summer – Friday, July 17, 2020
Location: Heritage Park Fort McMurray
A hidden gem of historic old Fort McMurray. Fort McMurray Historical Society’s Heritage Village transports guests back in time to what life once was for the residents of the Wood Buffalo region. A collection of buildings, some dating back a century, each one inviting visitor to experience a different aspect of Fort McMurray’s past. Say your vows at this historical landmark where the park’s romantic scenes and sentimental value, coupled with its convenient location in Fort Mcmurray make it the perfect wedding venue for a couple that wants a simple yet elegant wedding ceremony with soft colours, beautiful textures, and subtle rustic accents.
Summer – Friday, August 7, 2020
Location: Outdoor Park Fort McMurray
Nothing is more romantic than saying I do in an outdoor green space perfect for a summer ceremony! The wood gazebo will be elegantly styled with florals and romantic drapery to capture your special moment. Guest seating around the structure allows for your friends and family to take part in your special day with outdoor photos being captured by a professional photographer.
BOOK YOUR POP-UP WEDDING TODAY!